|Puppy Health Guarantee|
John and Gale Renz
19 13th St., Woodbine, IA 51579
Phone:  647-2973 Cell:  592-2116
Fax:  647-2518
Your Puppy’s Personal Identification & Health Guarantee
- I/we agree that the puppy is being sold in good health, having determined by visual inspection that the puppy is of good weight, free from physical defects and shows no signs of ill health or
Your pup has been given his/her first puppy vaccinations, has been wormed regularly and the dates of these treatments have been recorded in your PET HEALTH RECORD. Take this document and your pup to the vet of your choice within 72 hours in order for the current health of the pup to be established and to receive instructions on continuing care and vaccination schedule.
- Buyer is responsible for regular veterinary care, including the remainder of the initial series of puppy vaccinations, rabies vaccinations and periodic worming necessary to maintain the health of the The Buyer shall maintain the puppy in good condition, including adherence to a regular immunization schedule, heartworm preventative, an appropriate diet of a high quality, super premium food that is no higher 24% protein, and a clean and safe environment.
- I/we agree to give proper care emotionally, physically and nutritionally as well as keeping all medical up to date including vaccinations, heartworm prevention, flea control and any emergency care/treatment needed. The puppy will be seen by a veterinarian at least once a year after reaching 1 year of age. The Buyer agrees to seek medical treatment upon first detection of illness.
- I/we agree to raise and train this Great Dane to become a good canine citizen and a loved and obedient member of the household. Obedience training is recommended by the Seller.
- I/we agree that said puppy will be a house dog, principally spending its time inside the home with the exception of exercise or bathroom breaks. The Buyer agrees not to permanently confine this Great Dane with a chain/cable/rope in the yard or in the home.
- I/we agree to provide a safe and suitable inside area for this puppy/dog when I/we must leave it unattended. Crate training has been advised by the Seller.
All pups are guaranteed to be free from congenital anomalies for three years. Should a licensed veterinarian of buyer’s choice determine that a genetic defect or congenital disease is present at any time throughout the first three years of life of your Dynamite Dane that would significantly and adversely affect your dog’s normal lifespan, the seller reserves the right to obtain a second opinion by a licensed veterinarian of the seller’s choice.
Should the buyer choose to keep the dog, the seller will still give option for a replacement puppy of the same quality as originally purchased. If no suitable puppy is available at the time, the buyer may select a pup of same quality as the original purchase from a future litter. No money shall be refunded.
At no time is seller responsible for any veterinary bills after the dog is purchased.
This guarantee covers only replacement: All veterinarian fees or other expenses incurred will be the owners’ responsibility. There will be no refunds or reimbursements of any money for veterinarian bills or other expenses incurred by the owner.
This puppy is bred to be a companion animal and an affectionate family member. Although the above described puppy may be capable of excellence in the show ring, no warranty is provided by the seller as to its fitness for any specific purpose.
Seller does not guarantee the puppy against any of the following;
- skin problems (such as acne, demodectic mange, allergies) or parasites
- HOD (Hypertrophic Osteodystrophy), PANO (Panosteitis), OCD (Osteochondritis Dissecans), or other growth related issues
- health problems related to or caused by nutrition or care
- any accidental injury or illnesses contracted after delivery or possession
Seller does not guarantee the adult size or weight of the puppy once fully grown.
Your puppy’s dam (Mom):______________________________
Your puppy’s sire (Dad):_______________________________
Whelping date (birth date):_____________________________
Sex: M____ F____
Age at adoption:____________
Color and identifying marks:____________________________